Application Procedure for
“Magaang Pabahay, Disenteng Buhay Program”
- Check on the list of the Fund’s available acquired assets for sale
- Secure, accomplish and submit two (2) copies of Reservation Form
- Receive duplicate copy of the Reservation Form duly signed by the Fund’s authorized representative. You will be given a priority number and take note of that priority number.
- Confirm your offer to purchase and pay the 5 percent downpayment within 5 days from date of reservation. Otherwise, the reservation shall be cancelled.
- The remaining 95 percent shall be paid either thru cash or Pag-IBIG Housing Loan.
Documentary requirements for purchase made through Pag-IBIG Housing Loan
- Housing Loan Processing Fee of P3,000.00
- Income Tax Return/ W2
- Certificate of Employment & Compensation (duly notarized)
- Latest (1) month Payslip (duly certified by the employer)
- Audited Financial Statement for Self-employed
- Latest Employment Contract for OFWs
- Photocopy of TIN Card & Cedula
- Member’s Status Verification Slip (MSVS)
About 5,000 Pag-IBIG Acquired Housing Units are up for sale of discounted rates from 15 percent to 25 percent discount.
Could be availed through
Cash Sale or
> 6 percent interest rate > 30 years loan term
> 5 percent downpayment of discounted selling price
Location – > Davao City, Tagum City, Samal City, Panabo City, General Santos City
Koronadal City, Cotabato City, Kidapawan City, Tacurong City
Ø Compostela Valley Province, Davao del Norte, Davao Oriental,
Ø Davao del Sur, South Cotabato, Sarangani, North Cotabato,
Ø Maguindanao, Sultan Kudarat
For those of you who are interested please visit or call the following
Acquired Assets Unit of Pag-IBIG Fund
2F Pryce Tower Condominium
JP Laurel Avenue, Davao City
Tel. No. (082) 224-4733
2F Ramos Bldg.,
Arellano St., Tagum City
Tel. No. (084) 400-4698
GENERAL SANTOS BRANCH
2F RD Bldg.
Santiago Blvd., General Santos City
Tel. No (083) 552-7632
6F CYM Bldg.
Don Rufino Alonzo St., Cotabato City
Tel. No. (064) 421-6946